Internationally known private practice business coach, Brandon Seigel is a published author and contributor for multiple publications in addition to writing an ongoing blog, The Entrepreneur’s Plumber. Seigel is a communication artist as he breaks down essential business principles and translates them into easy recipes for success filled with entertaining antidotes and key private practice lessons.
The Private Practice Survival Guide:
A Journey to Unlock Your Freedom to Success
In today’s business climate, we look to entrepreneurs to inject new ideas and bold action into top-heavy industries. This is especially true in today’s bloated healthcare system. In his new book, The Private Practice Survival Guide: A Journey to Unlock Your Freedom to Success, Brandon Seigel unveils the essential steps for creating and scaling a profitable private practice that delivers greatness.
The Private Practice Survival Guide targets a wide variety of clinicians, from occupational and speech therapists to registered dietitians, social workers and family therapists. As a seasoned private practice consultant, Seigel recognizes a commonality among these entrepreneurs — they’re driven by purpose, not just by maximizing profits. A challenge for many health care professionals, even after years of incredibly intensive training, is that they’re still novices in the world of business. Most have simply not been formally exposed to the fundamentals of entrepreneurship. As a result, private practices fail each day in America.
Seigel’s goal is to empower clinicians and help them forge careers as successful entrepreneurs in the midst of a challenging business environment. He can discuss the fundamentals that all private practice-preneurs must consider, including:
- What common misperceptions and blunders can cause private practices to fail
- How to unlock success through key strategies — hiring top-level staff, securing positive cash flow, pinpointing effective metrics and employing efficient administrative systems
- How to evaluate your risk tolerance as it relates to your entrepreneurial spirit
- Why it’s important to define a short-term vision you can execute within 1 year, combined with a 5-year vision
- Why identifying your “out strategy” — or breaking point — will make you more strategic with goal setting
- How trends and limiting factors of health insurance affect your practice
Written in an upbeat, easy-to-read style, The Private Practice Survival Guide comprehensively covers the essential how-to questions — from defining a private practice vision to developing a bulletproof business foundation to staying compliant with changing healthcare regulations. The valuable handbook shares all the steps necessary for creating a private practice that thrives.
The Private Practice Survival Guide is available at a retailer near you in addition to the following online retailers:
The Entrepreneur's Plumber
Brandon Seigel has been coined as the Entrepreneur’s Plumber because of his ability to fix an organization’s infrastructure and streamline its flow. As an entrepreneur, Seigel has recognized that problem solving is one of the most important attributes to be successful in today’s private practice and entrepreneurial environment.
Do you currently suffer from the following?
- Exhaustion from the day to day grind and questioning your business IQ?
- Working harder rather than smarter?
- Questioning your infrastructure for scaling?
- Insecure in your decision-making process as an entrepreneur?
- Feel alone on your entrepreneurial journey?
The Entrepreneur’s Plumber is a blog that is designed to support entrepreneurs in gaining new perspectives and unlocking essential strategies for solving the day to day private practice challenges. The articles feature key pointers and tips to help transform common challenges that entrepreneurs face on a frequent basis. From empowering a workforce of healthcare providers to increase your web presence in a digital marketing age, The Entrepreneur’s Plumber is a one-stop shop for educational, entertaining, and value-added articles!
Check out the most recent posts from The Entrepreneur's Plumber:
How to Create a Business Plan for Private Practice
How To Build Business Foundation For Your Private Therapy Practice